BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tears On My Pillow By Mya

Im just so fucking hurt right now it doesn't make no sense. Why would the person you care most about in this world, just walk right out of your life like that. I thought he was the only person I had. I just thought this time was going to be right but i was wrong. Two years just gone down the drain just like that. I feel like a piece of me just die. I don't even think I have a heart anymore, he broke it to many times. I guess for now on it's just me and my daughter. No Marriage, No Boyfriend NOTHING! Im done with this thing call love. Love is more than 4 letter word, its so strong. Love is just not my friend no more. I guess Ill finish crying my eyes out, I just cant believe this happen to me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, well I bet we all think that there will be no better days after the guy that you're in love with breaks your heart..but you're going to find another boyfriend ,i know it..and hopefully this time he wont do whatever it is your ex did to you. it is a good idea to foucs on your daughter though, i think you're mature for that.

-shamiya

teenbemused.blogspot.com

Neesh B Fly said...

love this song..HEY nice blog check out mines neeshbfly.blogspot.com and if you like it follow me..