BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Introduction.

I been on here since april and I never did a introduction haha

Shalona.19.Reside in Va but wants to move to florida.I have a daughter and a boyfriend.My mom doesn't like my boyfriend [i dont know why so oh well]. Oh yeah im with my baby daddy [some people thought we wasnt going to last]. I love r&b and dancing. I dont have alot of friends because I have trust issues that I need to work on but I do have a couple that are real. I love drizzy drake and his music. I was a fan when he was on degrassi. I wanted to go to college when I graduated [08] but I got pregnant during the summer so imma try again. Im jobless, nobody is hiring so blah. I do have a bitchy attitude but I try to be nice so people won't see that side.

0 comments: